We appreciate your support in helping keep our town green and clean - You bring it in - Please take it out. Please be respectful and kind.


  • Where can I park?

    Street parking is limited. We recommend that you park behind Herb Rowe park and the Post Office.

  • Can I bring my own fireworks or sparklers to Graeagle?

    Personal fireworks, including sparklers, are illegal in Plumas County.